YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday 18 November 2011

Out with the old, in with the new...

This is not my first attempt at blogging. I had one of those Tumbley things and rambled on about a load of rubbish. Somebody told me I sounded like a lunatic which to be fair is probably true! So I thought I would give it another go and try and redeem myself. After all I do want to work in the fashion industry and apparently blogging's all the rage these days... Who would'a thought it!

So in this blog I shall be displaying some of my work I'm producing at uni, which is coming along quite nicely, there's a lot of exciting projects going on which I should really try harder to get stuck into. I'll also write about lots of things that interest me and hopefully it will interest lots of other people!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment