YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday 3 January 2012

Christmas time lala mistletoe and wine...

I had such a lovely Christmas! I spent it in Manchester with all of the family and ate A LOT and drank a fair amount of champagne (my fave!) I also managed to receive some bloody lovely presents which is always good...
I got a very warm Whistles coat which I have sweated out in at West Quay fighting the sale mentalists! I also got a Whistles jumper which I'm not sure if I've actually taken off yet... It's big, baggy, warm and patterned; of course I'm going to bladdy lav it! I also received the usual Christmas greats... Slippers, pj's, perfume, make up, a rubber duck dressed as an elf. So yes, overall it was just brill.



Here I am on Christmas day wearing my new Chanel lipstick in Famous (The Christmas Collection)

No comments:

Post a Comment