YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday 4 January 2012

Loan purchases

So my student loan should come through on Saturday or Monday and all I can think about is SHOPPING! Of course I need new clothes, shoes, bags, underwear etc. However I've mostly been thinking about the make up I want to buy. One of my new years resolutions is to actually get motivated and get serious about my future career, I am going to be 21 soon and I can't stay in bed until 3 in the afternoon for the rest of my life! So I am extremely excited to start buying new make up and skin care products to test, write about and hopefully use on shoots and any other opportunities I can! May even do those YouTube make up tutorials however I'm sure I'll be highly embarrassed and never get round to it!
Anyway, my first make up purchase is going to Urban Decay's Naked Palette, I was just watching a make up tutorial on YouTube and saw the girl using it and it looked amazing! I am then definitely going to get some MAC studio finish concealer, this will be great for shoots and for everyday wear.
I'll update this when I've purchased some new things! EXCITED!

1 comment:

  1. I cannot wait for loan even though i've done my fair share of shopping already in the holiday's!

    ReplyDelete